Had some tortilla, lazy me wanted to make easy Quesadilla. With some Pitted Olives and Shredded Cheese tried a easy version and it tasted amazing. Very Easy to cook and it tastes delicious with Guacamole/ Sour Cream/ Salsa
Olive and Cheese Quesadilla:
Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 5 mins | Serves : 1
Recipe Category: Entree
Wheat Tortilla – 2
Pitted Olives – 2 tbsp
Grated Cheese – 2 tsp (I used cheddar and mozzarella)
Butter/ Oil – as needed
- Grease the skillet with Ghee / butter and place the tortilla in the greased skillet
- Spread the Olives and cheese on one tortilla and cook. After 1 min, cover the spread with one more tortilla and let it cook for 1 min. Cook the other side as well
- Transfer the Quesadilla into serving plate and cut. Serve it with Guacamole / Sour cream / Tomato salsa
- I have placed the fillings after keeping the tortilla in the skillet. Instead, you can choose to fill the tortilla on a plate and then place it on the skillet
- If knife is not sharp you can even cut the cooked Quesadilla with knife (I followed this procedure)
Tagged: cheese quesadilla, easy, easy quesadilla, how to make, olive quesadilla, quick quesadilla, Recipe, s, simple quesadilla, variety
[…] but I was out of potatoes, immediately Corn tortilla in kitchen pulled my attention. Got them for Quesadilla, had some 9 tortilla left, so decided to do tortilla chip. These chips is great way to finish your […]
[…] is one dish I like to have it in many form. Sandwich, side dish for roti, Stuffing for burrito/ Quesadilla. Its healthy, tasty and easy […]
What a interesting combination, sounds delicious!
Quesadilla with cheese and olives looks yum.
My son’s favourite . Would love to have it anytime.
Cheese and olives, kids can’t saw no na:)
I love quesadillas. They make a great light lunch – as long as you don’t eat too many!
Absolutely agree with you:)
never tried quesadilla at home… love threm! super tempting…
Thanku:)Do try it:)
Looks gooood! Anything with cheese is yum! I like them folded and toasted on both sides!
Thanks Sridevi:)yup cheese presence makes a dish yum:) ya folding and tasting also nice way to do it.even i like it
Do try it 🙂